Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr.Phil ....Cool car dude gets ripped off...STOLEN 57 Chevy Bel Air...seen it Scott ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr.Phil ....Cool car dude gets ripped off...STOLEN 57 Chevy Bel Air...seen it Scott ?

The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Its prolly already loaded into a container and on a ship heading to the middle east..... just guessin' - of course - that's a very original lookin' ride... and one that's in demand. Hope they find the perps and send 'em up the river!
    Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

B-stards.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496 View Post
        Its prolly already loaded into a container and on a ship heading to the middle east..... just guessin' - of course - that's a very original lookin' ride... and one that's in demand. Hope they find the perps and send 'em up the river!
        A drug dealer is now driving south of the border. The reason why I can't get collector car insurance from AAA. There have been dozens of high end Impalas stolen around LA. And, I do mean high end. Cars worth close to six figures. Mostly late 50's early 60's convertibles. Since I don't have a garage, AAA Collector Car insurance won't insure my rides even though most of these cars were stolen from locked garages and some with home alarm systems and gated houses. Thankfully, no one wants my shit boxes.
        Last edited by Scott Liggett; August 29, 2012, 11:16 PM.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Too bad,cause everytime a car like this gets stolen..it will leave a secure future.it can be crashed- set on fire-cut up,or driven to death in the desert..and its happening to the nicest ones.

Also,the personal loss in form of money and hard work..its hard to come over.

I wonder where its headin?..Middle east,sounds strange..dont they have money there?..Mexico...hmm..Russia....

Comment

I've heard a lot more about stuff going to Japan and Europe than the Middle East, but it certainly could be on the rise. The fact that they have money is exactly why it would get stolen and shipped there. It's not the folks who are in the Middle East stealing them. It's someone here who is stealing them and then selling them, as if they were legit cars, to the folks over there.
            "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

57 convertibles don't seem to lose their value ..totally sucks

Comment

Of course, a connected dude like Dr. Phil had the coin for "Lojak" . . . and to buy something that wasn't such a rolling geezer cliche' as a tri-five convertible. Disappointing on so many levels.

If they catch Memphis Raines and the other perps, maybe they'll sentence them to watching non-stop Dr. Phil reruns . . . that's worse than death row.

Comment

wtf is wrong with tri fives ?

Comment

Too popular among the AARP-eligible set.

It's a cliche' collector car, mostly for "clean hands" poser car guys who shop at Barrett-Jackson . . . a big TV dude with huge stacks of bread should be more bit creative than choosing another "me-too" shoebox.

Besides, a mope with as little hair as Dr. Phil probably ought to stay away from drop-tops . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                      Nothing... Sexiest cars ever built... Every old person alive after they were built or grew up during the 60's wants one.. Knows aomeone who had a hot one. Or rode in one

Comment

Nothing.
                        Right now fins are in.
                        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Every old person alive after they were built or grew up during the 60's wants one..
                          Don't be like the newscasters over-using that word "every".
                          I drive Studebakers, and don't give a hoot about belly-button bowties of any era.

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
                            Don't be like the newscasters over-using that word "every".
                            I drive Studebakers, and don't give a hoot about belly-button bowties of any era.
                            Most non-Studebaker owners want one of those hot sweet looking sexy cars.... Better?

Comment

Most non-Studebaker owners want one of those hot sweet looking sexy cars.... Better?
                              Are you including the Ford guys?
                              Last edited by studemax; August 30, 2012, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X