No announcement yet.

Holy Javelin Batman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't tell me I'm crazy Bamf............just tell me HOW crazy. This could be a complete turd (probably built from a wreck if the story is true) or there could be a decent Jav hiding in there.

Anyone want to take bets on if the stock rear glass is hiding under there? I'm betting for it.

(I've already texted for picture of the bottom-side of the front end.)
    Last edited by STINEY; August 31, 2012, 06:04 AM.
    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Do you guys want me to buy the car for you and one of y'all go to get it? I demand more photos in return.

Y'all can pay me back, whenever. I wanna know that car is in The BangShift network, somewhere. It deserves to be.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Peewee, I'll pony up to buy it, and you and Bubba do the U-haul shuffle. How's that for a deal?

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
          Peewee, I'll pony up to buy it, and you and Bubba do the U-haul shuffle. How's that for a deal?
          It's uhhhhh....where is that car?

Comment

Just over some hills from you......

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
              It's uhhhhh....where is that car?
              Silver Plume CO .... about 20 min from me. I can stash it up at the shop for a while here in town if need be.
              Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Chad would look cool driving this thing..........sort of like Robin with a beard.
                Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Remember, I'm in. Bill me. But I demand photographs. Good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
                    Silver Plume CO .... about 20 min from me. I can stash it up at the shop for a while here in town if need be.
                    That would be swell. But you really should give it some "in front of the house street time" too don't you think?

Comment

That would be swell. But you really should give it some "in front of the house street time" too don't you think?
                      I've got some extra cinder blocks if'n you don't have enough.
                      "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

You guys are just plain nuts. I mean Jim Cantori nuts. Nuts. Crazy. And I love it.

Comment

I had to do a search on Jim Cantore..........all I found was a weatherman?

Comment

imagine taking stuff away from a car to preserve it instead of adding three 4x8 sheets of steel..

that is a good deal for a body man someplace.
                            Previously boxer3main
                            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Oh that too .... hell w/your permission and depending on it's road worthiness, I'll take it to one of our many weekend cruises 'n get pics!
                              Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Do you have a Batsuit? You can hardly drive it to a show in street clothes now can you..............

Comment

Working...
                                X