Holy Javelin Batman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
    I had to do a search on Jim Cantore..........all I found was a weatherman?
    Yeah.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Do you have a Batsuit? You can hardly drive it to a show in street clothes now can you..............
      Thanks for the visual, Stiney. Could have done without that, thankyouverymuch.
      "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

Do you have a Batsuit? You can hardly drive it to a show in street clothes now can you..............
        If you double dog dare me, I'll come up w/something that resembles batman.
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Ideally if you get the car and the suit - you must make an appearance at a costume party for Halloween - then start the dismantling of the car.
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I think Chad or Brian should put this under the Xmas tree for the young-uns
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
              If you double dog dare me, I'll come up w/something that resembles batman.
              Consider yourself TRIPLE-DOG dared...... please excuse the breach of dare etiquette.

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
              Ideally if you get the car and the suit - you must make an appearance at a costume party for Halloween - then start the dismantling of the car.
              You and my boss have the same idea. He is chuckling uncontrollably at the thought of having a batmobile local and accessible to him.

Originally posted by Monk View Post
              I think Chad or Brian should put this under the Xmas tree for the young-uns
              Chad & Brian aren't the only ones with young-uns. Might need a bigger tree though....
              Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I want to drive this thing while wearing the crappiest, most low buck Batman outfit available. With crusty old tennis shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by mrocketscience View Post
                  I want to drive this thing while wearing the crappiest, most low buck Batman outfit available. With crusty old tennis shoes.
                  And a cowboy hat!!

Comment

It would be kind of a shame if it were restored. Sure there aren't many 72 Javelins in the world, but this thing is just full of plastic craptastic.

Comment

Heck that thing might be prime for a dirt track car if it does have rust issues.
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        9,845 miles 72 Jav with a 301 6 cylinder is pretty rare. Add the Batshit Bat Kit and it's really rare.

160mph speedo? We could get dimensions on where the sheet metal is underneath all that crap and gently remove all that fiberglass with a hammer? 700.00 seems cheap if that is a for real 10k miles.
                        Gently with a hammer?! Why go to all that work? Just in the damn thing, mash the gas, and head for the worst, roughest, most f'ed up railroad crossing and hit them while screaming "To the bat cave, Robin!" until that shit flies off. You will have to stop to pick your now dislodged bat fins off the tracks. Don't want to cause a derailment.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I'm picturing a Batman with a beer belly driving this thing. The ol' Batsuit stretched to the max over said belly. So wrong yet so right.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                            Heck that thing might be prime for a dirt track car if it does have rust issues.
                            WOW ... what memories!
                            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Y'all need therapy.
                              Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I think it's past that Mike. And that's not always a bad thing. Past therapy for sure...
                                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                                X