Holy Javelin Batman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peewee View Post
    I think it's past that Mike. And that's not always a bad thing. Past therapy for sure...
    This is therapy .... LOL
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Imagine you're a woman pumping gas and this thing pulls up and out pops the owner wearing his bat suit. He calmly walks over and pulls a piece of juicy fruit out of his bat belt and offers you a piece. You politely decline hoping this weirdo goes away, but he's looks you squarely in the eye and says, "I'm looking for a cat woman. You want some of the bat?" Do you pepper spray his ass, or just laugh...
      Powertour off/on since 2002
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bishir View Post
        Imagine you're a woman pumping gas and this thing pulls up and out pops the owner wearing his bat suit. He calmly walks over and pulls a piece of juicy fruit out of his bat belt and offers you a piece. You politely decline hoping this weirdo goes away, but he's looks you squarely in the eye and says, "I'm looking for a cat woman. You want some of the bat?" Do you pepper spray his ass, or just laugh...
        HHAhhaHaHahahahahaH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAhahAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't breathe....HAHHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496 View Post
          Y'all need therapy.
          <<<<< Beyond help.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Anybody buy it yet?
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
              Anybody buy it yet?
              You are a day's drive away now... Might as well buy it and drive it home... Imagine the looks you'd get going home...

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
                Eeee Gads! .... That thing is about 20 minutes from me ..... I may have to go look at it just to say I did!
                Prime owner potential right there........
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

The bid's up to $710. Guys, this is getting more expensive as we piddle around talking about it!

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                    Prime owner potential right there........

I'll be more than happy to broker the deal for any one of you.....but as far as ownership?....Uh NO!
                    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
                      I'll be more than happy to broker the deal for any one of you.....but as far as ownership?....Uh NO!
                      DF should be all over this one. If that's not a Roadkill episode sitting there, I don't know what is. Seriously. I mean, really. It would be hilarious.

Comment

I tried to send DF an email at [email protected], the address it suggests on his editorials, and it came back undeliverable. ARRRRRGH. If he's a member here, I can't type in the right thing to make that happen.

Comment

Tick, tick, tick......One day and 13 hours. The current bid is all the way up to $810. Who in the world here knows how to get in touch with DF and notify/dare him on this? That's the route to go. I've just GOT to watch that Roadkill episode. Am I so wrong about that? I've slept twice since having that idea, and it's still right there, so there must be something to it.

Comment

I wanna take a sawzall to the fins and drive the wheels off that thing... Might be the last DD I ever need.
                            It was a pretty car before batshitman got ahold of it...

Comment

1 day 2 hours left. Bid's up to $835. Guys, this thing is getting away from us. Again, does ANYBODY know how to alert DF?

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
                                X