• Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUMP dadgummit!
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
      BUMP dadgummit!
      Buy the dadgum thing already, Pdub... We all will help you channel your inner Batman!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
        Buy the dadgum thing already, Pdub... We all will help you channel your inner Batman!
        Just think how INCREDIBLY stable that would be on the mile....? put a big 'ole twin turbo 401 in it.

'course it may also ACTUALLY FLY

Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
          Tick, tick, tick......One day and 13 hours. The current bid is all the way up to $810. Who in the world here knows how to get in touch with DF and notify/dare him on this? That's the route to go. I've just GOT to watch that Roadkill episode. Am I so wrong about that? I've slept twice since having that idea, and it's still right there, so there must be something to it.
          I have DF's personal email. I could send it, but with LS Fest and Drag Week nearly here; I doubt he'd see it for weeks.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

so... did pbud buy it? That'd be the Redball of the century driving that to TN.

2050.00 is a pretty good deal for a 9,000 mile Javelin that only needs everything, errr, 1000.00 worth of cutoff wheels and sand paper to make it back into a Javelin.
            Last edited by Beagle; September 4, 2012, 01:49 AM.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

No Beags, I didn't get it. If DF and Finnegan didn't get it, it didn't seem to matter much who did.

Comment

I can't believe it sold for 2050! It would have been bitchin to have if the cost was less than a $1000 and then drive it into the ground.
                "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Buying it for $500 and then jumping the shit out of it would have been fun.
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
                    I can't believe it sold for 2050! It would have been bitchin to have if the cost was less than a $1000 and then drive it into the ground.
                    What you just said Chad - I spent three days wetting my pants wanting so hard to see THAT episode on TV. Dang.

Whatta freaking largantic missed opportunity for Roadkill entertainment.

<<<<Sigh>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
                      I agree. It would be a hoot to show at autocrosses and dragstrips in it and beat it into the dirt. It'll probably be seen parked at the Comic Con.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

DF/Chad/TV
                        Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

The dam thing is on UShip up for bids to transport it. You have seen the clowns that haul this stuff on SHIPPING WARS.
                          Nick

Comment

Working...
                          X