Chinese Farmer Builds Lamborghini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Farmer Builds Lamborghini

So this Chinese dude builds this car from scrap metal, creative but looks like crap.
    But I guess being from a poor country he thinks he is doing well. Is he?
    What would you build from scrap?
    Wang Jian, a young Chinese farmer who worked at a garage for more than a decade, built a replica of Lamborghini Reventon with a second-hand Nissan and Santana. This self-made roadster cost Wang around 60,000 RMB ($9,450) and can reach a maximum speed of 160mph, according to local media's reports.

Photo number 8.....I was thinking the whole time, that's pretty amazing somebody did that. Photo number 8 puts it into perspective. Yeah, that looks about 3% better than something I tried to build, if I ever tried to build anything.

And probably the Chinese government hasn't picked up on it yet, because when they do they'll just stand the guy up and shoot him.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

ewww....... a little rough is a understatement.
      Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Good for him. Built something himself with what he had on hand and is having fun with it. Probably doesn't give a rat's ass if anyone else likes it.

There's a hot rodder right there.

Comment

I'll give him that, he could use some more practice though. Yeesh.
          I'm probably wrong

Comment

If you are gas welding it and dont have access to body tools, build it out of scrap, I think the guy did well. Sure its rough, but look what he is working with.

Comment

Yeah....even draws the ladies!
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
                If you are gas welding it and dont have access to body tools, build it out of scrap, I think the guy did well. Sure its rough, but look what he is working with.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	China4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	863943
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

compared to picture 4, where that is the family's David Bradley style tractor pulling an ex military trailer / truckster / take the family to church mobile, Yah, he's rocking it. 160mph is probably scary as hell!
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    compared to picture 4, where that is the family's David Bradley style tractor pulling an ex military trailer / truckster / take the family to church mobile, Yah, he's rocking it. 160mph is probably scary as hell!
                    Going by the blue hued handles... Prolly an Italian built BCS... 850 series I think or something like that. 950??
                    I have a 735... They are called of all things a " walking tractor"
                    You can get flail mowers, finishing mowers, tillers, chipper/shredder, wood splitter, hay mower, hay rake and baler for them....

Comment

kinda neat, doing the best he can with what he has
                      COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Made GMA this morning (Sunday).

Dan

Comment

Working...
                        X