Highway to Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highway to Hell

From the MSN home page, this one's rich. New Hampshire? You would think rural Tennessee or Georgia or Alabama.

Truth that Rednecks really are everywhere. I mean everywhere:

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Can't help but think that alcohol is involved.

Dan

Comment

The south don't look so bad all of the sudden.
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

She just loves her music.........and maybe her booze..........can't we all just get along here??
        Last edited by oletrux4evr; September 1, 2012, 05:08 PM.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
          She just loves her music.........and maybe her booze..........can't we all just get along here??
          And more truth that guns don't necessarily hurt people - people do. So now we'll need a licensing procedure for frying pans. They're a weapon, too. But for the music...it must have been the head banging music that pushed her over the edge.

Comment

Instead of bitching... Listen to the free concert!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
              Instead of bitching... Listen to the free concert!
              It's a real deal when you're stuck next to it. When we bought our pretty nice house in a pretty nice neighborhood early on '08. the house next door was being rented by a sure nuff person you don't want want to live in the same neighborhood with. And these houses are close together.

Being newcomers, we put up with a whole lot. Newcomers to town and surely newcomers to the neighborhood. I've got the patience of the biblical Job. I can outlast almost anything. But finally one evening I boiled over. I never called the cops on her, a single mom with two inbred kids. I'm not kidding. I went over there and banged on her front door about 8:30 pm.

She opened the door, face paste and curlers, quite the sight. I said, "Lady, can you PLEASE hold it down over here, I need to sleep!!" I mean I was aggravated, finally.

She stood there in the doorway and stared at me blankly and asked, "So why do you go to bed so early?"

Mike Tyson woulda knocked her hair curlers into the next county. I just snorted and went back next door. You can't fix people, you can't. No problem, she was about 3 months behind on her rent anyhow and disappeared, kids and all about two weeks later.

Comment

That's nearly as bad as the crack wagon across the street that decided to enclose the carport at 1am. They lasted about 5yrs. Apparently they were close with the owner of the house. The 9yo girl's aspirations were to get her GED in the 10th grade, as she stated (yelled) as walking with friends in the middle of the street.

The next bunch wasn't any better. The wife thinks that house is cursed. There are new owners that have been fixing it up again...we'll see.
                Last edited by 68scott385; September 1, 2012, 06:09 PM.
                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

We are SO lucky. We have great neighbors. If Jason and Chelsea decide to have a campfire party - as they do from time to time - they invite us, too. We're not serious party folks but we go for a while and they keep it down to dull roar. Not a problem at all. The folks on the other side are Jehova's Witnesses but have been great and don't try to sell us their beliefs. The lady across the street hates us because we're Damn Yankees but she does so quietly. She seems to have all her teeth. In 8 years I've never seen the folks behind the tall back fence.

Dan

Comment

Loud music is great as long as you like what they're playing. But man when its not your type of music, or its on your sleep schedule or the baby needs a nap ..... there needs to be limits. Sounds like some a sud gun could have fixed. They can't get ballistics off a tator can they?
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Speaking of the highway to hell.........

Comment

add alcohol to a bi-polar or borderline personality and tell them they can't do something.... you don't have to be a redneck, just chemically imbalanced.
                        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                          Speaking of the highway to hell.........

TC that road was a twice yearly planned trip when I lived in Gilbert. We would over night in Merency at a tiny little Motel. GREATEST MotorCycle road I've ever riden!

Comment

Here's one closer to home - these two cats didn't even GET to go down the highway - HhaHaHAHahaah!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X