• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Brian:

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

That came out better than I thought it would. My kind of car - 10 foot paint job (good but not TOO good), clean inside and out, and pretty quick (don't remember the times).

Dan

Comment

AWESOME....wow!
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I like how they moved the bumper back.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I like it too. then at a later date narrow it. But only when it could be rechromed. Same for the back.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

agreed, much cleaner and that usightly plastic cover is not there to break anymore...
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Did you ever get to see it run? It's probably a lot quicker than I would think.
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

I saw the tail end of a run. It sounded great but the scoreboard was not consistently working so I didn't see the time/speed. The car went nice and straight, too. Pretty nice car, all in all.

Dan

Comment

All the cool kids that grudge race run N/T Some of the tracks have figured out they can charge more money for the No Time cars. I am proud of how slow my car is.
                  http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                  1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

305 is nice candidate for boost. I drove several for over 100k...n/a dogs.

the bumper, that is a great idea. 1980s did some weird things to all cars..that was one of them. giant bumpers. Even mercedes to a subaru was a weirdo.
                    Last edited by Barry Donovan; September 4, 2012, 01:31 PM.
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

So THAT was the deal. Guess I've been away from dragstrips for too long.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                      X