Epic Thrash! Jay Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Thrash! Jay Brown

Last week we had a front page item about our most epic thrash's.
    Well, our resident SOHC and FE Ford maniac is cam chain deep,and has been for the last 3 months,in a thrash to ready 3 very fast Fords for Drag Week.
    Hit the link and forgo sleep,work and family for a month.
    Don't forget to install the over temp warning light on your credit card!

there is a youtube channel I am subscribed to, that name appears as some videos lately.

serious stuff setup there.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Go Jay Go! See you there!
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Yeah, I'm loving the Mach 1 with the 850 horse FE, that thing sounds incredible. I hope they make it through Drag Week without any more trouble. John, make sure you get some footage of Jay's cars, and good luck with the GTO.

Comment

Jay just posted on his site he's out.
          The Galaxy holed the block.
          The Shelby clone lost a water pump and has ignition/ electrical gremlins that were thought to have been solved then returned.
          The Mach 1 lost the trans when the rear gear died.

Too much work no more time....
          Read the Road To DragWeek threads on his site,just awsome work.

Comment

Oh no, what a bummer. After all that work those guys must be so disappointed. I was really looking forward to seeing Jay's cars do well.

Comment

Murphy's Law strikes again! I'm real sorry to hear that, I was looking forward to following "Team Brown" on DW but been there, done that!
              sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

While DF and I were teching class cars today, Jay's name was most frequently brought up as a man who everyone respects and whose cars everyone loves to see.

It stinks. He and his pals busted ass.
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Brian Hit his site the work over the last 3 months was insane!
                  The one off parts on each car,fabbed intakes (2), FI setups, headers ,oil pans, complets chassie,all done ,basicly by 1 guy.
                  EPIC,unbelievable.

Really somebody needs to write a book,or at least a 3 part magazine article.

Comment

Bang Shift, STEP UP! Write about Jay Brown!

Comment

I meet Jay on the 2006 Drag Week, and found him to be a real nice guy. Smart, fun to be around, and really really fun to watch race. I did get a chance to stop by his place and was very impressed. It would be hard to find someone not liking Mr Brown.
                      Last edited by Jimsc52; September 13, 2012, 05:53 AM. Reason: spelling
                      Jim T
                      Supercar Collectibles
                      www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Working...
                      X