No announcement yet.

gas pedal instead of brake..woops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my lawn mower has 3 pedals on the right hand side. Foward, reverse, and Brake? only have to use it to get mover to start. No need for brakes if you dump your foot off the foward pedal it trys to throw you over the steering wheel before you could ever get your food to the brake. I have pushed the wrong pedal before and made it go in the wrong direction, teaches you to press softly at first.
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Comment

the stage type clutch is a thing to learn too. it is almost like the wrong pedal sometimes..

some days I pop out like a lawn tractor, others need some finesse. No mind for drivetrain is a problem. pedals are trivial.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

"Bell’s 2006 Subaru station wagon went across the road, over a ditch and through the yard" "Bell swiped a small tree and then hit the house" "and wrecked a portion of cement foundation and vinyl siding. The vehicle also pushed a wooden staircase away from the home."

Uh. Hmmm. Just accidentally hit the gas pedal she said. and it took her an 1/8th of a mile to realize her mistake.....

but still -"according to Police Lt. Harold Page" " no charges would be filed in the accident."

ARE YOU FREEKIN' KIDDING ME? sorry...don't mean to yell.... get her OFF the road. Jeesh. oh my............
        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Working...
        X