Anyone got the new Hot Rod yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
    Never until now have I ever felt sorry for a Prius, pedal on the mat, neutral starts!
    He'll look like a trained bear driving that thing
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

If I am in a prius, there will be an awesome news story of a Prius burning down an entire Toyota dealership somewhere along the route.

SBG - if this event were being held on the surface of the sun I would be there with a smile and my dulcet tones.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Page 134.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
          Page 134.

no picture?
          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
            Page 134.
            Is the Nov issue of HR out? I looked on 134 in the Oct issue and it had an article on making a coil bracket.
            Tom
            Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Lohnes is the Next Bob Frey or french fry ,,or french toast ...

Comment

Three "fries" I gladly support!
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                  If I am in a prius, there will be an awesome news story of a Prius burning down an entire Toyota dealership somewhere along the route.

SBG - if this event were being held on the surface of the sun I would be there with a smile and my dulcet tones.
                  some say that Tulsa Oklahoma is hell, others say it is the gateway to hell, most believe it's putting on airs (foul, cattle and oil laden airs).

as for neutral drops in a Prii - it's impossible.... I tried, even tried in a Volt.... stupid fun police (car's computer) said hell no
                  Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; September 7, 2012, 10:40 AM.
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Niiiice.

They used the wheelbarrow pic too. Best redneck swamp-yankee way to contain auto-tranny blood. Sweet!
                    Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Finally got mine yesterday. You're semi-famous, Brian! But then, I think you were semi-famous before.

Dan
                      Last edited by DanStokes; September 9, 2012, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                        Finally got mine yesterday. You're semi-famous, Brian! But then, I think you were semi-famous before.

Dan
                        Semi or pseudo or ultra famous.....Great blurb Brian, way to go! And wow, that is a seriously busted piece of car guts. Even I can see that without my glasses on, even.

If you're going to break something, break it really good, I say, so you don't have to go visually looking for whatever it was that broke!
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Got mine yesterday. Little JB Weld....it'd be fine.
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

got mine monday....great read..plus i love the FSC article ..already TWENTY years! feels like last month i tell ya...plus a retro pic of DF! haha
                            "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

I finally got it, and while reading it just now I noticed something incredibly and absolutely WRONG. Page 26, rodding at random. Apparently Tori Tellem needs to call me whenever she wants correct information on fuel alcohols. She states that home brewed moonshine is methanol. Well I suppose if you are making moonshine with an acid bath, with high heat and lots of pressure, then sure you are making methanol, or if you are making it from CNG through a different process than the wood chips in an acid bath then that is methanol too.

Moonshine is made with sugar or starch converted to sugar, and yeast, over time in water and no O2 in the pot. Moonshine is ethanol, the same stuff you get at the bar, and the same stuff you run in your car, it is very different from methanol.

Other than that, the gasser stuff is freakin cool.

Comment

write a email to them and correct them, they love that kinda stuff lol
                                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Working...
                                X