Builders set trend in Kerala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Builders set trend in Kerala

With the change of lifestyles and preferences, the concept of a ‘dream villa’ and a ‘dream flat’ has started taking the place of a ‘dream home’ among many of the people in Kerala. The builders in kerala are always ready to list out the options for the buyers based on their requirements, budgets and other demands. Builders not only resort to constructing residential spaces in large urban cities, but also in smaller cities and towns. This has helped greatly in the development of such towns and improving the lifestyles of its residents.

Villas, apartments and flats in Kerala have become a recent trend. Not only the natives, but also foreigners and NRIs have started showing interest in owning ventures from the builders. Kerala has always been in fame for its scenic beauty and tourist locations. Thus, villas or apartments near to such spots will be high in demand. Apart from these, the builders in Kerala also make profits from resorts and hotels, in aesthetic locations. People want to spend their leisure in such places, moving away from the busy life. The tourists too, prefer resorts in calm and scenic locations. Additional facilities such as ayurvedic therapy centre, spa, gymnasium etc in these resorts attract the people to move in.

Along with residential spaces, commercial spaces are also in equal demand. The more and more IT parks and multinational companies emerging in Kerala, demand office space and depend upon these builders. With the increasing job opportunities in these firms, more and more people migrate to residences nearer to these concerns. The builders thus have numerous opportunities in Kerala to explore.
    Last edited by AMBERT; September 7, 2012, 01:04 AM.

Spam alert! Spam alert!
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Could someone please send me this bacteria's IP address.

I'm on a plane.

Gonna remove his skull after I skullf&(k him, then pee down his open neck.

Then I'm gonna pickle his head, turn it upside down, and us it as a voodoo beer stein.
      Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Hey Tony, is it possible I could have a piece of that? I havent had a good time skullpoking anyone in a very long time. Used to have to pay for that kind of enjoyment.

Comment

Working...
        X