Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any BSers in or very close to Ontario California that could hook me up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any BSers in or very close to Ontario California that could hook me up?

Hey guys, wondering if anyone here is a resident of the other Ontario CA, that is the warm sunny one.

There is a guy on the HAMB selling a neat old Weiand dual quad FE intake, but he doesn't want to ship it. So the favour I would be asking would be for someone to pick up the item after I send the necessary $$ by PayPal, and then pack and ship it for me. I have access to a border broker in Niagara Falls NY, so you wouldn't have to worry about doing a cross-border shipment.

Please send me a p.m. if you can "hook a brother up". LOL

thanks!!
    Ed
    Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
    07 Mustang GT with some stuff
    88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Originally posted by fast Ed View Post
    Hey guys, wondering if anyone here is a resident of the other Ontario CA, that is the warm sunny one.

There is a guy on the HAMB selling a neat old Weiand dual quad FE intake, but he doesn't want to ship it. So the favour I would be asking would be for someone to pick up the item after I send the necessary $$ by PayPal, and then pack and ship it for me. I have access to a border broker in Niagara Falls NY, so you wouldn't have to worry about doing a cross-border shipment.

Please send me a p.m. if you can "hook a brother up". LOL

thanks!!
    Ed
    Chad is the closest. 15 min. away. Maybe if you are really nice, you may be able to get Daphne to do it.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I'll see if I can make the deal with the guy, if it looks like it can happen I will send a p.m. to Chad ... thanks Scott.

cheers
      Ed
      Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Email him. Its more likely he'll see it.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X