For the High end Model Collector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the High end Model Collector

I myself have what I feel is a nice collection of 1:18 scale Die Cast Muscle Cars numbering around 70 cars (unfortunately still packed away since moving 2 1/2 years ago). But I stumbled upon this storefront today in Henrietta NY and my tongue hit the ground.

http://cmc-modelcars.com/us/

Turns out this "store" is actually the U.S. office for the company based in Germany. They sell the high end models that are a little out of my price range, but are of EXCELLENT quality from what I saw. Currently there are only European cars in their inventory if that's what you're in to, but I understand that American Classics may be in the cards in the future.
    sigpicJohn Castelli
    www.gonecruisincarclub.com

Cool stuff. I with you on the pricing though. I have about 10 of the 1:18 scale musclecars. They are also packed away in boxes, but I hope to display them one day.
    Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

For that much I think I will build one, form the body panels out of aluminum flashing, and solder and rivet it all together like the guy from Hawaii that built a Corsair that way.

Comment

How many of you remember Motion Performance from back in the 60's and early 70'd days?

Joel Rosen was man in those day's and everyone knew how to get to Baldwin, L.I. and his old ads became famous over the years along with about 300 cars that they converted into 11 second street machines.

I just thought since we were talking about models cars and things I would post what he had been doing all these years since the Motion Performance days.

Check out his web site for some really cool looking and expense models Motion Models

Jimbo

Comment

Working...
        X