JUNKYARD TOUR PART 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUNKYARD TOUR PART 3

These first two are for Brian Lohnes. I think it could be bought right, and will make a nice little project since the tractor is gone. Behind it is a 50 Merc and a 53 Ford.

63? Tempest Wagon w/a 4 speed. But it's a 4 cyl.

Re: JUNKYARD TOUR PART 3

WHAT THE F#$@?!?!?!!? someone is seriously in trouble for letting them waste away like that

Comment

We used to have one of those David Bradley tractors years ago. my grandpa bought it from this farmer who was retiring. I never saw it run but we still have the tow behind roller for it. There are other attachments for it as well. I think a thing to turn dirt so you can plant stuff and I think there was a seat with two wheel on it too.

Comment

Watch your mouth...

Those 1/2 a V8 4cylinders are pretty interesting pieces, I'd like to play with that one though the cable drive system is a bit balky.
        Central TEXAS Sleeper
        USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

That looks like Kobers (sp?) in Montana, NJ except I was told they had closed. Pretty much like that except trees growing through cars from the 40s and even earlier. Even when I was there 15 years ago it was pretty well picked over for performance parts and hot items. But a lot of cool old (rusty) metal and just as fun to get to as it was to walk around.

Comment

I dig the walking tractor....never had one, but the thing looks potentiall harmful, which is all the more reason to have one.

Please take note of the AWESOME condition of the tractor VS the horrific shape of the cars. That thing would probably sit there another 100 years and look no difference...he he

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
              Watch your mouth...

Those 1/2 a V8 4cylinders are pretty interesting pieces, I'd like to play with that one though the cable drive system is a bit balky.

i cant help it....WHY WOULD YOU HAVE THEM TO LET THEM ROT???? people need a good game of Ro-sham-bo to knock some sense into them

Comment

This is a board for families, I for one don't appreciate you making perminant documentation of foul language, I don't care if you talk like that because it disappears into the air after its gone, here I get to come back and re read it over and over.

Salvage yards like this one have been in operation for decades, 20yrs ago it was all scrap metal and maybe street rod parts. Economics mean that this yard was just scrap when they were solid and now they are valuable the elements have taken thier toll. Its sad but hardly criminal.
                Central TEXAS Sleeper
                USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

there that better....jeez you think that is bad,you aint seen nothing SIR

Comment

I'm in the Air Force, I work around people with mouths as bad if not worse than you daily, I don't need it on the webboards too. But yes, that is better and thank you for changing it.
                    Central TEXAS Sleeper
                    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

see he knows, im just used to working around Adults all day who like to speak What they Want When they want....sorry if that offended you somehow

Comment

A walk behind tractor Class for Maxton. HHMMMMMMMM

Comment

I'm in the Air Force, I work around people with mouths as bad if not worse than you daily, I don't need it on the webboards too. But yes, that is better and thank you for changing it.
                          I agree.

I work at the other end of the spectrum. Daily surrounded by musicians and entertainment types to whom foul language makes up every second word of their vocabulary. It's refreshing to come to a place like this and not have to read it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Not A Duster
                            I agree.

I work at the other end of the spectrum. Daily surrounded by musicians and entertainment types to whom foul language makes up every second word of their vocabulary. It's refreshing to come to a place like this and not have to read it all the time.

Comment

We used to have a David Bradley walk-behind like that with a 5' sickle bar mower on the front of it.

Scarey piece of equipment to operate......... at least it seemed that way to us kids back then! And that was after the fiasco of getting it started with the rope....

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X