JUNKYARD TOUR PART 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JUNKYARD TOUR PART 3

I love that tractor. I am a tractor junkie too, have thought about restoring one. They're cheap, plentiful and badass. Dangerous too!

I am on a forum where I get tech info for the old Japanese Diesel Yanmar that I own - they have a subforum for "2 wheeled tractors" and it's FULL of guys who restore and use them. You can get a ton of cool attachments for those old school Gravely, David Bradley, etc.
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

My wife's Grandfather had probably 10 of those 2 wheeled tractors. They sold at his estate sale for $10 a piece for scrap metal. :'(
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I was telling my brother about the tractor (neither of us had seen another in years) I think we might try to find another and get it working (another project)
        I have no idea what for but thats what he suggested.

Comment

Actually saw a fair number of David Bradley tractors in India though less than John Deere which was probably the most common non indigenous make.
          Central TEXAS Sleeper
          USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

That tractor won't go for scrap. If Brian doesn't want it when he and Dan come up, then I will bring it home. I bet the guy would take $25.00 for it.

Comment

Had I known that people wanted those things, I would have scooped them up. ???
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
              X