No announcement yet.

2012 Drag Week live feed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My money is on Larry again this year, cool guy, bad to the bone car and he's got it figured out, tough odds to go against!
    sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

^^^^^^^

What he said!
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
        When did they change that rule Alex? I thought anything went in unlimited ....
        Well I guess I could, but I'd only do it if they determined the winner on a sliding scale of ET and cubic inches........

Comment

unlimited is unlimited. Of course we're all limited by not being Larry Larson....
          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

that 68-ish bickel camaro went 7.00 ..... i would say if it holds together, thats gonna be a GOOD competition!

Larry is still the man though!
            Charles

Comment

Lutz put a good mph down too .... 209.36, so he's right there.
              Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

if Lutzs car stays together hes one to watch for sure .....

side note, Memphis track just hosted an ADRL event, track prep might still be halfway decent if they dont get any rain, thats the track I think people are going to lay down some numbers
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Tomorrow is going to be titanic if Lutz can make it here. Fastest day in DW history today and it could
                  get shelled again tomorrow. Lutz went 212 mph!
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Watched that on the live feed (actually, the rerun last night). You're doing a great job Brian!
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Looks like a blast! I'm not sure if it's just my perception, but it seems like there's less breakage than normal. Maybe the cars are better prepared to handle the abuse.

One thing that seems like an odd change is the Super Street category. It doesn't look like any of the SS categories would dominate their Street counterparts, so I wonder why have the extra category?

I'm not sure how the splitting of daily drivers and the classes worked out for logistics, but it seems to me that that class should be pressured to join one of the other categories. Having this class run separately after the other categories really seems to break up the fun into 2 separate groups.

Does anyone have the direct link for today?
                      Tampa, FL

Comment

I figured out how to find the direct link -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=b8Y8W5V441g
                        Tampa, FL

Comment

results from yesterday

HOT ROD is “where it all began,” as the first magazine to cover the hot rod culture. Since that time, HOT ROD has evolved into a brand devoted to everything from hot rods to restomods, barn finds to project cars and everything in between.

HOT ROD is “where it all began,” as the first magazine to cover the hot rod culture. Since that time, HOT ROD has evolved into a brand devoted to everything from hot rods to restomods, barn finds to project cars and everything in between.
                          My fabulous web page

Comment

Tuesday LIve Feed

HOT ROD Drag Week is presented by Gear Vendors with this live video feed sponsored by Mickey Thompson tires. For more coverage from Drag Week 2012 http://blo...
                            My fabulous web page

Comment

Doc's holding down second in his class. JeffMcKC holding down first with a comfy margin. CDMBill is also first in his class after day one, and Jake is first in his class... all bangshifters!!
                              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Wild Bill is first, James BBR is second, and Randal is rounding out last place in a car he drove to the event....good job BSers!
                                My fabulous web page

Comment

Working...
                                X