No announcement yet.

2012 Drag Week live feed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Randal just hit 13.3. At this rate of improvements, he looks good to make his goal of getting to the 12s. Congrats!
    Tampa, FL

Comment

I've been texting w/Randal .... he thinks yesterday was a heat soak issue ..... looks to be squared away.
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
        Doc's holding down second in his class. JeffMcKC holding down first with a comfy margin. CDMBill is also first in his class after day one, and Jake is first in his class... all bangshifters!!
        There are only 3 guys in Jeff's class(including Jeff).......OOooooo, the competition.........

And in one other class there is only one guy running it, Winner by default.........
        Last edited by TC; September 11, 2012, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Though nice to see Randal is as fast as my Z28 was stock..........

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
            There are only 3 guys in Jeff's class(including Jeff).......OOooooo, the competition.........

And in one other class there is only one guy running it, Winner by default.........

Let me guess, that makes it easy? And I bet that YOU are "gonna build a 9 second street legal car that'll drive 1500 miles and win Drag week" - or maybe you're gonna tell us about your "friends" who are faster? which is it gonna be this time, JTC?
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

and here we go again ........
              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Let me guess, that makes it easy? And I bet that YOU are "gonna build a 9 second street legal car that'll drive 1500 miles and win Drag week" - or maybe you're gonna tell us about your "friends" who are faster? which is it gonna be this time, JTC?
                Nope I'm building a 1200hp twin turbo Monte Carlo to take on dragweek, Jeff won't even be in my Class........

Comment

Because a 9-second, N/A smallblock chevy that'll run deep into the nines and live on drag week is "easy to build." ROFL
                  www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                    Nope I'm building a 1200hp twin turbo Monte Carlo to take on dragweek
                    Sure you are, kid!

Comment

Sure you are, kid!
                      When it's done, I'll even let you run shotgun.......

Comment

Doc is in the 8's!!!!!

Comment

randal keeps going faster, wtg randal
                          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by boooghar View Post
                            woohoo!

Comment

Hell yeah!! Doc made his first 8 second pass!!!! if he says it's OK later we'll share the megasquirt tricks we're learning on his car this week... it's interesting to see the car responding to the tweaks he's making!

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                                how fast is faster?
                                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                                X