ADIRONDACK NATS 2012 PIX from Lake George NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADIRONDACK NATS 2012 PIX from Lake George NY

over 200 pics taken in a hurry...so they are not perfect...

had a great time...but it went by way too fast..next year will be going down on wednesday instead of thursday..

alan
    "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

The white dually on the first page is my buds! We were hangin there on that trailer all weekend! Did you see the tent we set up there? The Buick wagon is his too on page 8. Nice photos the rain on Saturday sucked. Another friend won best F-body with his 72 Camaro.
    Last edited by antmnte; September 10, 2012, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Lookin good!

Was up there for a bit saturday- No chevelle (Or mustang) this time around. Was raining in Alb when we left, and the chevy has never seen rain & the mustangs drag radials wouldnt be happy.

Still a lot of nice cars were up though! The eleanor in pics 84/89 is my friend Daves car- Not bad for a project all done in his garage.
      Local person
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting all the great pictures from the show.

Very Cool work. Jimbo

Comment

anthony..i would of stopped by if i saw a BS decal on the vehicles!i saw you guys and walked right by you too...may have seen a white Burb with a broken 1/4 glass? that was mine...(didnt get the window in time)..so up went the plastic for the weekend!i wasnt going to miss this..we were at the Georgian at the north end..next year the Super 8 across from Stuarts"

No nova..broken sprag...but next year is a Go for sure

later

alan
          "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

It was on my Monte (sticker) parked around the corner,I had it in the parade too .The truck dosent have one. We were at the surfside,I will remind you next year. Stewarts was Hoppin! Unbelievable ! Did you see the primer 75 Camaro twin turbo over there?
            Last edited by antmnte; September 11, 2012, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X