Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    I got pretty geeked up about this Kawasaki 75 in the pits:

That's pretty cool, I've never seen one before, I bet it would blow the kickstand off of my Mini trail 50.
    sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by happy39 View Post
      Just finished rebuilding this for my wife. It was hers from back in the 60's. I spent wayyyyyyyyy more than it is worth to do but what the heck happy wife happy life. Ha Ha

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14145[/ATTACH]
      Looks cool -
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

I am pissed.

I found one on a --literally-- one-day-old Craiglist ad... sweet little blue screamer for $150.

Called the dude.

"Sorry, its gone."

&^%$#@!!
        Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Tony View Post
          I am pissed.

I found one on a --literally-- one-day-old Craiglist ad... sweet little blue screamer for $150.

Called the dude.

"Sorry, its gone."

&^%$#@!!
          Mini bikes and 50's sell SUPER FAST...unless the seller is asking too much...

Comment

trail 70's are cloned to death, you can get a brand new china ripoff with a 110cc for pretty cheap. They'll disentegrate if you drop it though, unlike a Trail 70. My god those little things are tough. I've still got a Suzuki trail hopper at my dad's house, I need to get it out and find out if the rings are the same as the ones they used on the little 50cc four wheelers or mopeds. If they are (bet they are) I may have to make it street legal again.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
            X