Meet & Greet In Depot Town Thursday 5/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet & Greet In Depot Town Thursday 5/22

Dan Stokes and his lovely wife are in town and a group of us are getting together in Depot Town (Ypsi) at one of the most famous burger bars around The Sidetrack Bar & Grill. Please feel free to join us tomorrow evening around 6:30pm for burgers, beers, and bench racing.

Weather permitting I'll drive Big Olds and a number of my pals usually drive their hot rods as well. (A group of us hang out here on a regualr bases all year) We normally park behind the Hudson Dealership right on the corner, across the railroad tracks from the Sidetrack.

If you are planning on coming sound off so I know how large of a table to get. 8)

Here's a link in case you've never heard of the place
    The official website of The Sidetrack Bar & Grill, in Ypsilanti / Ann Arbor Michigan. The BEST Burgers and Happy Hour anywhere around.

Re: Meet & Greet In Depot Town Thursday 5/22

DAMIT DAMIT DAMIT!

I already have something brewing for Thursday night - let me see if I can reschedule....
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Sorry I'll miss it. I have to go to Traverse City for work. Drink one for me.

Seth
      200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Count me in, Denise. I don't know if my wife can get out of work, but at least I'll be there. Maybe I can get a buddy to come along. I'll do another post tomorrow if I'm bringing anyone else.
        Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Sounds like we can make it - but we won't be driving anything cool.

I maybe a little late - have to swap the alternator on the daily driver - the batt light was flickering on the way in....

Comment

Great Time!
            ;D
            hopefully one of these gatherings I'll actually have a decent car to bring!

Denise - the big olds rocks - don't forget to relocate those wires off the steering ujoint.

Comment

Fun time was had by all. It was wonderful meeting Dan Skokes, his lovely wife, and Dave AKA: STD in person for the first time. Milner351 and his wife were there as well and it was awesome to see them again and have the opportunity to hang out and chat. A couple buds from Chicago were in town for work and they joined us along with Dan's old girlfriend. ;D

Hope more can join us next time. Perhaps something in Royal Oak such as Memphis Smoke might be more centrally located for folks on both the east and west sides. OR at Bakers in Milford on a Sunday for their cruz night.

Sidetrack Bar and Grill, has lots of indoor and outdoor seating and very yummy food.

Left to right
              My friend Scott, Me, Milner351, STD, Dan's wife and Dan

Comment

It was definately a good time. I wish I could have stayed longer. Nice to talk to people in person.

The Big Olds really is a nice car, Denise.

Dan, hope to see you and ME at Maxton someday.

I didn't get to talk to Milner351 and his wife much, but it was nice to meet them. I'm sure i'll get the chance soon.
                Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Dave -

I feel the same way - we need to chat more - hope to see you next time - if you need something sand blasted, mig welded, or need to put a vehicle up in the air - let me know.

That goes for the rest of the locals too!

(I have a feeling you can do all this yourself better than I can - but just in case - the offer is open!)

Comment

Working...
                  X