saturday night paved short track action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday night paved short track action

I shot this with my smart phone saturday night, going back in 2 weeks to shoot from the infield, cant wait

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Sheesh, that place looks like Daytona compared to my local track.
    Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Looks like you had fun! Short track is fun to watch but I don't have the attention span for speedways.

Kinda puts me in mind of Flat Rock outside Detroit, except at Flat Rock the infield is set up for figure eights. We have a great little bull pen track here beside the drag strip at Coastal Plains Raceway in Jacksonville, NC. I need to get to a race there but I understand that they're big into Legends cars.

Dan

Comment

its a top notch facility, rates up there with IRP, Rockford, and the old Lake Geneva truck in southern wisconsin of paved ovals ive been to
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Lake Geneva has a big oval too, one of the manufactures testing facilities. Not sure which. My local track is a 1/4 mile with almost non existent straights. Still lots of fun to go watch the street stocks beat on each other. Late models and modifieds usually put on a good show with nice hardware.
          Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

beech bend has shut down and I bought 50% of a race car. If i get my Monte done we'll get to work on it this winter. I have no ashpalt round track experience, never even seen one. My county had dirt until five years ago.
            Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

How far are you from NC? We have TONS of tracks large and small. Good excuse for a road trip.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                How far are you from NC? We have TONS of tracks large and small. Good excuse for a road trip.

Dan
                who?
                Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Working...
                X