So What Would You Do??......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd take it back. Why?
    Because I believe its the right thing to do.
    When the chips are on the line, I want this Karma thing on my side.

Comment

True integrity is measured by what you do and don't do when no one is watching.
      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Is it really your responsibility to make sure the Cashier charges you for all the items your walking out the door with??...... 99% of the time I just file my receipts away and never look at them again, so what do you do there, if they didn't charge you for something?? Basically you never knew they didn't charge you for it, because you never looked at the receipt....... What do you do then?? I bet at one point in time this has happened to everyone on this board.....
        Last edited by TC; September 17, 2012, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Not really... As I make sure i'm not overcharged, thus undercharged... I don't wanna be the one that caused the mama of 8 kids to lose her job and the ripple effect it has... Free stuff is fine and dandy... 5 fingered discount is not free, per se...
          You're right... How does anybody know your checker f'd up?... If I make sure they give me the right price and stay silent when they undercharge me, how do I know it isn't a test? Do I wanna flunk that one? Nope! I love saying " Everything here is MINE" no if's and's nor but's...
          Last edited by Deaf Bob; September 17, 2012, 09:14 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

Comment

Say you own a small corner store. Your see your cashier fail to ring a customer up for a widget. What do you do?
            The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

What about...

What about the store that charges you for more items than you paid for?
              I've never had them chase me up when they have done that and they have my details, it's always on the customer.
              Tim
              Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

bark bark grrr

Comment

Working...
                X