Carjunkies In Indy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Carjunkies In Indy

hope to see you guyz down there today. I know a good place we can stop and get something to eat after we leave there.

Comment

Found the tools and got it running last night. Runs worse than before I started working on it,I hate it when that happens . Figure the wires broke down on the inside while moving them around . Going to get some an give it a try.No matter what I 'll be down there by 6 .

Comment

Damn it, I hate when that happens......and trust me, it happens more often than not(Ol'Murphy has reserved seating in my vehicles).

we'll see ya down there!

Tiresmoke!

Comment

Had a good time tonight at The Suds tonight, lots of hotrods, family and friends. It was good to see again HoosierGTA, glad you was able to make it and hope your not in trouble for staying out to late....lol....Just remember it was my fault...lol

Comment

Not a problem got home about 10:40 went thru town after all .HAD to cruise by Automotion and go up to raymond hit Sr52 back out to New Pal.

Comment

SpeedJunkee, it's ALWAYS your fault, LMAO.........

Good times were had by all this evening, my little CarJunkie was conked out by the time we pulled up into the driveway.....hope the parts arrive soon, gotta get the Z back on the road!

Did my stop-in at Automotion earlier today....may just start doing more business there.

Hope to do it again sometime soon....

Comment

glad you made back...I just posted those pics in the projects updates of my Vette

Comment

It doesn't look bad to me . Do it in black (would look good with some Flat black hooker side pipes too ! )

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
                    SpeedJunkee, it's ALWAYS your fault, LMAO.........

Good times were had by all this evening, my little CarJunkie was conked out by the time we pulled up into the driveway.....hope the parts arrive soon, gotta get the Z back on the road!

Did my stop-in at Automotion earlier today....may just start doing more business there.

Hope to do it again sometime soon....
                    Don't forget there are some car shops on gasoline alley . Most of the speed shops just have some eye candy on the shelf and not much inventory. Most get there stuff from a warehouse up on post rd near 30th . Believw it or not I got my flow master exhaust at the place called trucks in action on gasoline alley. They of course didn't have them in stock but that day they beat everyone elses price . I was there with some 4x4 buds from work.

Comment

I think I know what warehouse it is, if its the one I'm thinking I can got in there and buy stuff still under my old shops name.....

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierGTA
                        It doesn't look bad to me . Do it in black (would look good with some Flat black hooker side pipes too ! )
                        I was wanting sidepipes, but never thought of black with flat black sidepipes, I kinda like that

Comment

Working...
                        X