SEMA Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEMA Meet

Well SEMA is just around the corner anyone here attending? Meet up for drinks or dinner?

Drop by the Painless Booth and look for someone that looks out of place (me). Informal BS hookup would be cool.
    BKB
    www.FBthrottlebodies.com
    Bruce K Bridges

Comment

If anyone would like to take me along... My legs are detachable and I will fit in a suitcase..............I also don't eat much.
      Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Myself and the wife should be there then. Would be down to meet up.
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I'll be there....staying at the Flamingo.... I "Think" 2 stinky dudes are staying with me.....one smells of sweaty flip flops and Malboros...the other of Baked Beans and old tractor grease....I'll be there a few days before and after..... I know they will be busy and only require Cheetos and Mtn Dew .....but we all can meet up somewhere...say 3rd floor of Margaritaville?...LOL
          The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Sure wish I could go this year. I don't think it's in the cards though. Would like to meet more BSer's.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
              Sure wish I could go this year. I don't think it's in the cards though. Would like to meet more BSer's.
              Mmmhhmmm, sure you do...we know your ulterior motives. You wanna ogle all the girls at the show!
              Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Originally posted by catchmeblue70 View Post
                Mmmhhmmm, sure you do...we know your ulterior motives. You wanna ogle all the girls at the show!
                The girls are a close second.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Scott wants the legs and eggs special at Sapphires Gentleman's club.....can't blame him....best eggs off the strip ;-)
                  The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

my brothers are going ..I will skip it for the 13th year

Comment

The girls are a close second.
                      My ass. Your neck would break every time legs and hot pants appeared!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
                        My ass. Your neck would break every time legs and hot pants appeared!
                        I'm single. I'm allowed. Should be apologizing for still having a functioning lebido?

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Nope! Just remember...
                          Last edited by BangShift McT; September 22, 2012, 08:56 AM.

Comment

I'm single. I'm allowed. Should be apologizing for still having a functioning lebido?
                            well. good luck getting one to come home with you

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                              well. good luck getting one to come home with you
                              Not the kind of ladies I'd like to bring home, but I will gawk without guilt.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X