No announcement yet.

Craig Jackson of B-J is at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appraise such vehicles for a living. Early on, I had an instructor who gave a real world picture to carry as concerns auctions; particularly those brought to TV. Think of a circus and think of all that goes on before, during and after one. That's what an auction is and nothing more. No two events are the same and much about them is either make-believe or mis-direction. And the one you guys have been watching is the Ringling Brothers, Barnum and Bailey Circus of them all.
    Jon W. Lundberg, Sr., RETIRED

Comment

I totally agree that craig jackson is an asshat idiot. Just like the commentators idiots. and as said the buyers are morons with more money than brains.

Tim
      '71 Buick Sportwagon running project
      '85 Ford Crown Victoria 2 dr. 2nd project
      2015 Harley Street Glide 103ci

Comment

I had media credentials for the BJ auction in 06, what some say was craziest BJ auction ever but being on stage and on the floor in the middle of all that was just udder madness i mean just flippin insane, money was flowing like beer at oktoberfest, cars going for astronomical prices. I was looking at a 69 L88 vette and the opening bid starts at 100K, im like WTF, really ? the car sold for 330k plus and that was early saturday afternoon during prime time. CJ will never see another auction like that again and needs to realize that
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
          I had media credentials for the BJ auction in 06, what some say was craziest BJ auction ever but being on stage and on the floor in the middle of all that was just udder madness i mean just flippin insane, money was flowing like beer at oktoberfest, cars going for astronomical prices. I was looking at a 69 L88 vette and the opening bid starts at 100K, im like WTF, really ? the car sold for 330k plus and that was early saturday afternoon during prime time. CJ will never see another auction like that again and needs to realize that
          from 67-69 less than 250 L88s were built

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
            My wife and I were there in '07 and it was an experience. Yes, it was insane but I'm glad we were there to see it.
            Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Working...
            X