TSC (tractor supply store) ? Cop Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSC (tractor supply store) ? Cop Story

Its been forever since I started a thread that I forgot how. I usually just jump in on you guys threads but this was just too funny for me. I was at the TSC store yeasterday and one of the Indianapolis Metro Police officers was loading the "customer" area of the car with 100 lb bags of feed . I'm sitting in my Trans Am and couldn't help myself and Hollered out, " You throw 2 more of those in there and lets play cops and speeders " He had a great since of humor. We need more of that.
    Last edited by Dan Barlow; September 23, 2012, 06:44 PM.
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Maybe he was part of the mounted police team. Or, the jailhouse is cutting back on prison food.

I had a holiday temp job in hs at one that was a grand opening. When I wasnt loading 50 lb bags of salt for $2 each by the half ton into rusted out Nissans, I fot to.watch housewives get into fist fights over Cabbage Patch Kids on sale. It was a week of entertainment.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

He was in a 4.6 crown vic.....I think I could have taken him anyway, but it was cool he didn't .....cop a attitude and get cranky with me. Like , you may out run me but not the radio........ line that they think never gets old. Just a cool guy driving his company car.
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

under that uniform, some of them are car guys, good people. A few of them are still dicks with ears. Guys loading their own feed probably have a sense of humor. lol. Our force is so young, it's hard to tell if they've gotten a sense of humor or wore the one they were born with off.

I've had conversations with a few of them about cars, their guns, best chase, that kind of thing. Over the years I guess I've been really lucky. Most of them were decent folk.

It's probably a good sign when you don't have to explain the joke. lol.
        Last edited by Beagle; September 24, 2012, 04:42 AM.
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I agree whole heartedly, most are great great people. But the last three I had were jerks. One comes up to the window and trys to start a verbal fight with me three times. After calm answers and respect didn't change his tone and I knew I wasn't going to a break I just said, " dude, I'm not talking to you anymore , just go write the ticket.". He did.
          Last edited by Dan Barlow; September 24, 2012, 07:18 AM.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
          X