Postal Service Driving Lessons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postal Service Driving Lessons

Whatta a long six months I had last week. Long hours, and on-call duty too. When I'm on duty I stick my head in the sand and don't even BangShift. BS is fun, and working essentially 24/7 makes me not to even want to have any fun.

I'm back. Aren't y'all glad? I doubt it, but looks like y'all have had great fun. I hate I missed being able to pollute the "Just Checking In" thread that got locked. Big laughs.

So, scanning the week's thread titles and posts and such, I couldn't quickly tell whether y'all picked up on this story last week. If you did, sorry for the re-post.

Like Dan Stokes when he gets back from a nationwide amazing gone-off adventure, when I come off of work duty I kinda hafta pick up where things are right now.

But anyhow, here's this from last week's news:

The U.S. Postal Service has taken the unusual step of releasing a set of helpful tips to help reduce the number of drivers in Florida who have been crashing their cars into post offices. This year so far, eight drivers have crashed into post offices in Central Florida alone. Local ABC affiliate WWSB7 reports that [...]
    Last edited by pdub; September 24, 2012, 02:51 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets
Working...
X