my new toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new toy

i got a call to go check out a 'Burb,,,been wanting one for like ever...but not going to fork over 5k (which was my budget) so i waited.....and waited...till now,

i love it!

96 1500 4wd LS loaded.second owner (he bought it ,it was a yr old)new transmission..120k..airbags and brake controller as bonuses!4 days of cleaning it out..new brakes,wipers,a lower balljoint and a new Ac condenser,,all new fluids..PIAA bulbs and cheap chinese lenses that dont quite fit right lol ( i am waiting on a new grille to address that-it's serverly tarnished-i did a spit and shine with the PowerBall..helped tons.,,but it is cracked too)

i have $1600 in it now.

when i got the call,Josy insisted we go check it out...she loves it...

still keeping my pickup truck tho....lol and LMC is getting an order soon....its needs new door handles and a pin bushing in front..air dam,plate bracket and polish the wheels...
    Last edited by nosnerd; September 24, 2012, 04:14 PM.
    "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

sounds like a good deal to me!
    COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

I like it
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

do yourself a favor and get some spray stripper before you start polishing the wheels, that powdercoat is a pain to get thru consistently.

Comment

I've been looking high and low for one of those ... and that was a score at that price .... nice!
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one parking trucks on the grass next to the driveway - thankfully the neighbors haven't complained, because there's no time or money to pave that lane this fall.
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

i was actually hesitant to go..as i could not start it,,,and the tranny lines were not plugged up..the cooler was out back..3 flats and a broken window..it looked like someone was living in it for a month....500 bucks and a 150 dollar tow bill got it home....

its near mint inside with usual scratches and two little rust spots on body,,a couple of dings here and there...but being white...you cant really tell....

for once I get a killer deal....and thanks to my GF pestering me to go...
              Last edited by nosnerd; September 26, 2012, 04:46 PM.
              "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Working...
              X