Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error: your answer to the humancaptcha question is incorrect. Use your browser's back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error: your answer to the humancaptcha question is incorrect. Use your browser's back

Question: which is rounder? triangle, square, circle, hexagon, pentagon?

A: Circle.

X.X.X.X.X. Wrong.
    Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

should have been circle, not Circle??
    Charles

Comment

didn't we discuss this already? copy what you wrote before you click "submit"
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

good news: when i hit the "back" button, my text was still there...

Bad news: no matter how i spell "circle", I'm still wrong.

Kinda like sex. No matter what I do, it ain't correct.
        Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

The circle of truth is only how we choose to perceive it. There is no right or wrong.

The triangle, however, requires extremely sharp turns, and appropriate suspension modifications are required.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

A triangle on a sphere can have three 90 degree corners.
            Last edited by Thumpin455; September 25, 2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
              A triangle on a sphere can have three 90 degree corners.
              Indeed, but a duck on a nest can lay three eggs, all of which are spherically correct. Although the theory of geometrics is founded solidly upon the belief that all things add up to 360 degrees. That is, you end up where you started.
              Last edited by pdub; September 25, 2012, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Tony View Post
                Question: which is rounder? triangle, square, circle, hexagon, pentagon?

A: Circle.

X.X.X.X.X. Wrong.
                It says "ROUNDER" a circle is "round", I would say the answer is a Hexagon........
                Last edited by TC; September 25, 2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                  Indeed, but a duck on a nest can lay three eggs, all of which are spherically correct. Although the theory of geometrics is founded solidly upon the belief that all things add up to 360 degrees. That is, you end up where you started.
                  Three 90s is only 270, which is west rather than where you started from, unless you are in California.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

poof. your blew my mind. thanks.
                    Charles

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
                      Three 90s is only 270, which is west rather than where you started from, unless you are in California.
                      California doesn't count.

Comment

....body twisted, shackled like a maine trar... I saw her chest is the width of my 87 subaru headlamps... - Boxer3M
                        ?
                        can you please rid a quote whatever you want quote.

that captcha stuff has two errors, the circle and that other one. I get the same errors.
                        Previously boxer3main
                        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	one.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	864245

works for me. No error... posted in NMCA blog response.
                          Last edited by Beagle; September 26, 2012, 03:47 AM.
                          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Apparently bread is not edible, (must be steel) and a mountain must be lighter than a feather, truck, and elephant.
                            Last edited by moparmaniac07; September 26, 2012, 03:52 AM.

Comment

WTF are you guys talking about? What is humancaptcha? Is this some new Ipod something or other whimsical nonsense stuff?
                              Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X