• Bangshifter gets nice win .. "Powerglide" wins S/ST at national NHRA open

Good job Chad !

sigpic

Congrats!
    Nice!

Comment

Nice job!
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Awesome! Nice work, Chad. The man has a Wally!
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

He had one previous for best engineered and won S/st once before in Topeka , report I heard was they did not give out statues for this ??

Maybe he will stop thru and tell us after his autograph session is completed
          sigpic

Comment

Always nice when a local boy makes good.

Dan

Comment

Really Cool!

Comment

I know they used to give Wallys out at National Opens. The autograph session line was perfect. HA!

Comment

Man, is it cool to see so many BangShifters representing on the big stage at all these events: Chad (Powerglide) here, BigBuds1 at the Optima, JeffMck, Jake (Lun40119) and Doc McEntire (Whichdoctor) at Drag Week and the list goes on and on.
                  Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

All driving their own junk that they bleed over, to boot!

Comment

Brian, THAT'S why they're Bangshifters! Not much checkbook racing on here (we too poor).

Dan

Comment

great run

Comment

Comment

Thanks Gang! I was a great time! No Wally and no check yet so I don't even know what it paid....

Anyway, met some great people, drank some cold ones, shot some big guns with the track owners sun-in-law, went to a chili feed and the track owner invited us all to the new tower to have some more beverages. Oh ya...and we raced too...;)

I didn't sign any autographs but, I did hand out some HotWheels to the kids that came by and sat in the car. (I have too many and It make those kids happy to take a car home to remember the race.

Sorry, got a little long winded. But Thanks Everyone!
                            I couldn't fix your brakes so I made your horn louder.

Comment

Not sure what it was but It made some noise. Especially when it hit the Taneright(sp) !!!
                              I couldn't fix your brakes so I made your horn louder.

Comment

Working...
                              X