Our "new" Suburban!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our "new" Suburban!

My inlaws bought a new suv/minivan type Buick, and gave us their 87 Suburban that they bought new. TBI 350, TH400, 208, 3.73, 40 gal tank (do the math).

Goes down the highway great, but I gotta fix the cruise and stereo....

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Re: Our "new" Suburban!

Looks sweet man. Great parts hauler too

Comment

Love them sub-urban assault vehicles ! Great everything . Station wagon, truck,tow rig. 3/4 ton too=single digit mileage.

Comment

Thanks!

We got to go on an "adventure" today (little Gary and I and some friends from around here). We visited two super secret old car piles....what fun! not much left of these things after sitting in a wash for 40 years, but we did have fun trying out the 4wd on the new suburban.

My fabulous web page

Comment

Solid old Sub there!

Gotta love that 80's-era crappy paint from GM....looks rust-free for the most part.

My Dad has an '86 1/2 ton 4x4 Sub himself....factory 6.2 diesel, Banks turbo kit, bored .060, 3" exhaust back to 5" tailpipes...TH700R4, damned if I know the gear ratio...but MAN, that friggin thing will haul the mail!

Too bad it's rusted all to hell.......

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
            Thanks!

We got to go on an "adventure" today (little Gary and I and some friends from around here). We visited two super secret old car piles....what fun! not much left of these things after sitting in a wash for 40 years, but we did have fun trying out the 4wd on the new suburban.

That picture is just asking to be a banner ad for CJTV

Comment

What's really weird about the picture is that it looks totally photoshopped...but it's not...

My fabulous web page

Comment

Working...
              X