• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1937 Ford Slantback 2 door ..

Just laying in wait for the new owner

stuff still out there man, shocking

sigpic

is that from the yard thats closing in alberta canada ?
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

No sir, its in North Central Sodak
      sigpic

Comment

Funny how you can look at something many times then all of a sudden you see it in a different light and really appreciate it. That has nice lines to it. And boy is that solid!
        Tom
        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

That car, could be .. on the road running with mostly "bolt on parts and one good 6 month push ...

Yes, it would cost you some money, no doubt but, it is a fairly simple project to take from dream to reality .

I'm not talking new paint, leather guts,etc ..just a nice old school build, hot rod ..

Flat head is still there !
          sigpic

Comment

though not a real fan of this body style I can see potential there. I have see one or two done well, I do not like them chopped, it skews the proportions and makes it look like a fat bloated turd.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Love the 37 headlight / fender shape... I would love to tackle a car like that someday - and by the later 30's a chop is not required to make them look good IMHO.

Does Paul Horton offer a complete frame in welder series? LOL.

I bet that body would match up to a Ranger chassis pretty close, probably a super cab short.
              Last edited by milner351; September 27, 2012, 09:08 AM.
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

This one here to me..is done right, nice clean lines, not too flashy, sexy

this one here...the two tone works, so do the wheels..but I just dont like the lines with the chop..maybe its jsut me

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I like the bottom one better, mostly due to wheels, not a dog dish fan. The two tone works on the bottom one too, the chop isnt overly done, but it kinda gives it a stretched VW Beetle shape.

I would love to have one of those, my old Ford preference is 34 or 40/41 but a 37 would sure fit the idea in my head. Just what I need, more projects....

Comment

I bought my 50 Buick fastback from Montana for that very reason - those out-of-the-way places still have really good steel laying about
                    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad View Post
                      No sir, its in North Central Sodak
                      Is this the place that's not far from Mitchell, SD, just off I90, that has barns and barns and more barns of cars? I forget the name but was up there in July 01, amazed at how many cars, trucks, and vehicles of all kinds they had accumulated.
                      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Working...
                      X