Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How your wife always wins (aka BONE JOB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How your wife always wins (aka BONE JOB)

If momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy. If momma ain't happy in the kithen ,you'll get mighty hungry till momma is happy in the kitchen!

Comment

Like Blackout-Steve,I too,am SINGLE....and no,even tho I'm Swedish(Great-Gran-Parents came over in the late 189--somethings...)I don't shop at IKEA. I DO listen to some old ABBA from time-to-time though ;D. ~OO6.

Comment

My wife can buy what she wants and I can buy what I want. As long as the bills are paid first, things are fine! ;D
        Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

UPDATE:

Inital demo was completed when I got home from work. When Jr. went to sleep I switched into assembly mode. I assembled everything that will need to be hung. Floor stuff will be stuck together tomorrow. 1AM....time to sleep.

Photos to follow in the AM

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Alrighty then.

Day one down and we're in good shape. Well let's call it day one and a half.

The IKEA deal is bitchin'.................IF you are an organized person. With the amount of boxes, pieces, fasteners, etc flying around, you need to have your stuff together.

I got home from work at 7 on Friday. I pulled the doors off of the old cabinets, then set to work assembling the new stuff. I managed to get all of the upper stuff assembled last night.

Here's today's progress:

Here's the shot of my truck on Thursday evening....the entire bed is full of boxes and the cab was jammed packed too.

Here's the starting point of the kitchen. I had pulled the doors at this point.

Demo underway (started @ 7AM this morning)

By noon it was gonzo

We were hangin' stuff by 1 and looking good by 6

By quittin' time @ 10:30 we had all the upper stuff done and half of the lower stuff in. I think we can do this thing by Monday!

Oh wait....how could I forget to thank my sponsor...America's favorite energy drink, Jack Daniels.

More updates tomorrow!

Brian

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Fast worker. Though the old kitchen wasn't that horrible. At least you ditched the avocado (read: snot) green appliances and ochre (read: ugly ass yellow) linoleum some time ago.

What a way to guarantee Barbeque or restaurant food at every meal for a week. ;D
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Lookin good Brian....The kitchen I mean ;D ;D

You....well the jury is still out ;D ;D

Seth
                200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Working...
                X