Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moparmaniac07 View Post
    Similar to this?

Edit: For some reason, I can't get a bigger picture, and I guess I already changed the air cleaner lid here.
    Except for that Optima battery.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
      If that is what YOU want and like... Yes. It's your car... Nothing else matters...
      Nah, it's how I got it, and it's covered with the damn hood most of the time, it doesn't really matter that much. I just find it funny how much this car fits that style, and I loved it just like that before I even knew it was a style. And when I bought it in '05, it had a '99 inspection sticker, so the guy that had it before me apparently wasn't aware what a '90s car was supposed to look like. Maybe I like the "style" so much because I was young and impressionable in the early '90s before this style completely faded away. Funny thing though, when I changed the plug wires, I put yellow ones back on. I didn't know there was any other color, and I like the T-handle valve cover bolts. Handy when you have to take the valve covers off, even though I don't do it often.

Comment

And what I find funny are the hoses covered in the braided stainless with the blue and red anodized fittings that aren't real fittings. I swear, every single rubber hose under there had them on.

Comment

So I looked again at the CC and the car gets worse. Its a customer car so its that guys choices: exhaust under a straight big bumper, was the rocker chrome short before the rear wheel opening? stock from Mother Mopar?, Super bee scoops, bleh. Side view is just wrong IMHO. Model is best part of cover shot. Wes Allison is at the absolute top of the car photo guys on the planet and that thing still looks like a bastard child, again IMHO. Two Meh's down.
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Working...
          X