Finally Back On My Feet........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
    The only way you can show your tail lights to someone is to have them stand behind your car.
    Whats in front of the lift, a garage?
    My wife bought me those taillights for Christmas when I first got the car, I actually posted pics of them then, but then that was years ago......

And that's my storage shed in front of the car, it's were I keep all my non car related equipment.......

Comment

nice job on the brickwork
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
        nice job on the brickwork
        +1
        it occured to me my locale hardly ever does that.
        boston area and the cobble stones..

nice work.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Thanks guys, the brick work is easy, it's all about the prep...., a few pieces of string, some sand, and a 2x4, and something to pack the sand with, it's actually the working of the sand bed that makes the brick look so good..... What you can't really see are the angles, I've got it sloped in the two different directions and the transition from the driveway to the main brick height is rounded......... And that transition by the planter box going down to the driveway on the right side of the slab has some real trickery in it for sure......
          Last edited by TC; November 29, 2012, 10:08 PM.

Comment

I'm saving up the money for a lift. It's big on the "next upgrade" list.
            I'm still learning

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Holmes View Post
              I'm saving up the money for a lift. It's big on the "next upgrade" list.
              Do it Bob, you won't regret it!!!!!..... I was talking with my friend from Jersey earlier and told him I had it all set up with my car on it and he made the remark about us talking about doing it 20 years ago, it's funny how things come together......

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                Thanks guys, the brick work is easy, it's all about the prep...., a few pieces of string, some sand, and a 2x4, and something to pack the sand with, it's actually the working of the sand bed that makes the brick look so good..... What you can't really see are the angles, I've got it sloped in the two different directions and the transition from the driveway to the main brick height is rounded......... And that transition by the planter box going down to the driveway on the right side of the slab has some real trickery in it for sure......
                that makes me tired just thinking of all the brick cutting and laying that entails....
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Got the concrete coated today......

Comment

Working...
                  X