X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farting in the hood..........

Funny stuff.........

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Farting is ALWAYS funny!
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
      Farting is ALWAYS funny!
      more in the hood
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Sure looked like those guys were fixing to beat what gas was left in that poor bastage right out......uptight.

That potty-mouth in the beginning would go off like she had Tourette's if she dropped by here on a bean-dinner night...she might even invent new words. HA!
        Last edited by tiresmoke!; September 30, 2012, 09:23 AM.

Comment

aside from hating the midget clowns mentality that made the vid..they revealed something.

a fake fart has no gas or odor, and people jumped up in offense anyway. I run from that. far away.
          Last edited by Barry Donovan; September 30, 2012, 11:15 AM.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke! View Post
            Sure looked like those guys were fixing to beat what gas was left in that poor bastage right out......uptight.

That potty-mouth in the beginning would go off like she had Tourette's if she dropped by here on a bean-dinner night...she might even invent new words. HA!
            Sounded like she was talking in tongues
            Thom

Comment

That was definitely a social experiment. Like smoke pointed out, it would depend on where you did that as to what reaction you'd get.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I saw that last week, pretty funny.
                Tom
                Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                  Sounded like she was talking in tongues
                  That was a tongue, alright. Not plural, just one.

I'll say again, that was a social experiment, for comedy's sake for sure. And for me it came out as expected. It was rigged outright, and I'll say why.

Over the years I've had the pleasure to work with and beside folks of color from the hood, and I've learned from it. I spent 5 months on a job in Benton Harbor, Michigan. If any of y'all are in any way familiar with that spot on the map, chime in.

The potty mouthed lady was no surprise, because from what what I've gathered over time, there's at least two things you don't do around a Soul Brother or a Soul Sister. First You don't fart. You're going to get exactly what was shown in that video. That's why I say that one was rigged. Too easy to predict what'll happen. You'll get the Nasty Bastard speech every time for a fart, no exceptions.

The other tremendously huge thing is food. Do not mess with a Soul Brother's food. Do not move the plate, do not touch it, do not breathe on it. That's sacred territory, there. I mean to the point where, "Hey man, I took your plate out of the micro so I could put mine in."

No, don't do that. That's wrong on a huge scale. Don't do that. Don't touch that food plate. Don't even think about it. Hands off.

Wow, the things I've learned over time....
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Oh boy, that made me laugh so hard this morning! Made my day! Funny stuff.
                    Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Working...
                    X