Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants a Henry J?

go get it...get it now...I said NOW!!

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Great Googlymooglys!
    GO GO GO ....

er, um, huh.....

$3500, I have no idea what they go for - but that's a steep buy in for a drag car....
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Thats one of the cars on my wish list, but on the same list is cash.

Comment

maybe you need some inspiration milner...

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I hear ya on what they can turn into - it's the starting price and total lack of space time and money that is the problem - let alone getting the thing transported to Detroit - even if I had the money time and space for another project.

I hope a BS'r gets it - those things are not getting any more common.
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

That is freakin' awesome! I wouldn't even paint it, it's perfect.
            A guy could build a killer gasser for <10K starting with that.

Comment

already have one...$3500 seems alittle high though...im looking for 51 quarters for my 52...

Comment

Showin my age here.........my uncle had one back in the day.
                He drove it because of all things........it was an economy car.

That thing is killer.
                Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

(Waving hand frantically in air) Me, Me!!! I want it!!

But alas, it is not to be. Hope someone gets it, though. If I had it it would have to be Pontiac powered with the engine set back as far as the law allows and a B&M Hydrostick - like the one from my childhood all those years ago.

BTW - Dad worked for Kaiser Motors and often drove a HJ home. When he got REALLY lucky, it was a Golden Dragon - one had power windows and (get this) AIR CONDITIONING!!!! This was Big Stuff in 1953.

Dan
                  Last edited by DanStokes; October 2, 2012, 02:48 PM.

Comment

371 Buick with hydro...

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                      (Waving hand frantically in air) Me, Me!!! I want it!!

But alas, it is not to be. Hope someone gets it, though. If I had it it would have to be Pontiac powered with the engine set back as far as the law allows and a B&M Hydrostick - like the one from my childhood all those years ago.

BTW - Dad worked for Kaiser Motors and often drove a HJ home. When he got REALLY lucky, it was a Golden Dragon - one had power windows and (get this) AIR CONDITIONING!!!! This was Big Stuff in 1953.

Dan
                      Dan, I love you in the most platonic way possible. I would kill to have that thing, but its far away, I have no cash for it, and yes if I had it another gasser would be born... but I would paint it and the Pontiac would have to have a 6-71 on it.

Comment

I love it!
                        Paint it red and put Zebra carpet in there!
                        That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Working...
                        X