Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

worlds fastest street legal car on ebay ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He could advertise it truthfully, but "Third fastest street car in the world" really doesn't have the same ring to it.

Frost and Lutz are currently faster and I bet Larson runs faster at the upcoming shootout at the NMCA race as well.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

rod's 57 corvette was running sevens 20 years ago ....and running fastest street car in HRM

Comment

6.93 201.43
        Last edited by SpiderGearsMan; October 4, 2012, 06:36 PM.

Comment

The man has owned several of the baddest ass street cars of all time, bar none, end of story. As completely bad ass as the Vette he is selling is, it isn't the "fastest street car in the world".
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by bulletproof View Post
            id have to paint it...
            John Deere Blitz black I'm guessing.....
            Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

The magazine article states
              This isn't a street car you can race, it's a race car you can drive on the street
              That sums it up. And those back tires are huge.

Comment

Originally posted by moparmaniac07 View Post
                The magazine article states

That sums it up. And those back tires are huge.
                I wouldn't wanna buy em. One tenth that size stretched my marriage. And THEY were expensive.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Whalen View Post
                  It would be cooler if He cut up a 100 point resto! maybe if it sells it will show up at DW.
                  to the roar of the grandstand shouting "checkbook racer"

pretty car, but I'd buy a Veyron long before I'd buy that (would even have enough money left over for one set of tires)
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Fast is mph, quick is ET. Eric's Firebird went over 240, Mike's 4 banger went in the upper 230's both at Maxton
                    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

I think Randal covered it at Drag Week - Fastest doesn't win drag races, quickest does.
                      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Both Jeff and larry are running big blocks this guy is doing in a SBC !!!!!!
                        Drag Week 2006 11.00 index DNF
                        Drag Week 2011 DD
                        Drag week 2012 Hot Rod Winner
                        Drag week 2013 Hot Rod Winner

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                          to the roar of the grandstand shouting "checkbook racer"

pretty car, but I'd buy a Veyron long before I'd buy that (would even have enough money left over for one set of tires)
                          I think one of his previous vette's was a 100 pt resto. I'm tired of the lame title"worlds anything" That is all
                          used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

Vanity makes people do and say strange things.
                            The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

That is a totally awesome machine, it blows my mind. Plus, it's not hard to look at.

But as far as the stats go, Dude didn't do himself any favors coming off of the line:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Reaction Time.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	864413

I'd say the car is quicker than THAT if he hit the start. Look at the reaction time. .5?

I'm an old man and I'm sure my reflexes are slowing down. But I could do better than that. I'm serious. Set me there and run the tree for me five or six times so I can get into the rhythm of it. Just so I can see how it goes.

.5 is just about sound asleep. I would BET, and I'm not a betting man...If I was to bet on a game of pool, I'd bet you would beat me, that's how I would bet. But if I was to bet, I'd bet I could leave in WAY under .5. I mean by a whole lot. I would safely guess .2 just to be safe. Just to be safe on my bet. Just to be sure I'd win the bet.
                              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

PDub, some trees are .000 is perfect, some are .500 is perfect and a .499 is red light. Kinda depends on which tree it is on. The RT has no effect on the ET or MPH, its only how long the green was lit before the car broke the beams.

Comment

Working...
                                X