Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

worlds fastest street legal car on ebay ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heck, why not slap turn signals and tags on a fuel car, load the tank with alchohol, and drive it around the block?
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

• Since cars cease being street cars the moment you modify them, there is no need to race street cars since Motor Trend publishes the 1/4 mile times. Some one should tell this guy an 11 second street car is the fastest street car.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenXpress View Post

Oh, and Randal, thanks for the help at Thunder Road, I just got a new timing light yesterday.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• well, this car has it's 1/4 mile time published.. and I wouldn't modify it. That makes it King, right? hahaha.

Only 12 days left, who's gonna make the first bid?
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post
            Heck, why not slap turn signals and tags on a fuel car, load the tank with alchohol, and drive it around the block?
            Now that's just silly. I don't think you can turn one at the end of the block. Call it a pre-war, I don't think they had emissions. Where did Rocky go? Let's ask him to do it.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
            X