WHY WOULD SOMEONE SELL THIS???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY WOULD SOMEONE SELL THIS???

what in the hell is this guys problem :'( :'( :'(??? would make the perfect Burnout mondays car

Re: WHY WOULD SOMEONE SELL THIS???

Couldnt build a car like that for 32K....looks sick, good times to be had with that one

Comment

i wonder if he will let me test drive it? well not after he see's the look i will get upon seeing it ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Joes66chevy
        i wonder if he will let me test drive it? well not after he see's the look i will get upon seeing it ;D ;D
        You need to try and then you can record a burnout in it for burnout mondays(mybe you can beat BlackoutSteve).....lmao

Comment

it would be funny to have someone record the burnout then record the look on his face after words......i have always wondered what a burnout at 90mph felt like ;D

Comment

Must be going Thur a Divorce!

Comment

NICE TOY, needs some 7 inch steel rims and dog dish caps.-- sleeper potential!

Comment

Stock STEEL Hood. Bench Seat. Radio-Delete. Unasumming paint & exterior(and none of that 'Super-Sport/clone' BS...). My God* that's nasty 8) ;D! As for the REASON for selling it.....? Maybe He went 'an done something REALLLLLY STUPID....like saying,"I do." ;) :D. ~OO6.

Comment

Almost ready for a new Wife I would think.

Comment

Why would he sell it? Hmm, maybe $40,000 in credit card debt?, one paycheck away from foreclosure?, wife can't stop buying crap they can't afford? I hope not, that would suck. Maybe he's just taken it as far as he can and he's looking for a new project.
                    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I love that car....the only thing that would make it better would be a huffed big block.

Comment

maybe he's just dumbbbbb.that is my dream car,plus its blow-thru(i aint into no stinkin efi)and the simple joe interior and paint

im in love

Comment

MAYYYBE he's got a longing for the neighbor's lowered Neon,complete with 12-inch dual Exhaust tips,spatter-painted Dash & Console and the clear see-thru flashing Shift Knob :o :o :D ;D. Ya never know.......~OO6.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent-OO6.
                            MAYYYBE he's got a longing for the neighbor's lowered Neon,complete with 12-inch dual Exhaust tips,spatter-painted Dash & Console and the clear see-thru flashing Shift Knob :o :o :D ;D. Ya never know.......~OO6.

i would kill him and take the car plain an simple....do you really think the cops could catch you on the way to mexico or canada

Comment

is that a TORKER ???
                              paint looks a little earl scheib like
                              could be a rolling garage sale

Comment

Working...
                              X