No announcement yet.

Breaking news ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or that in 2006 the guberment mandated that a certain percent of the banks loans didn't require any real standards for the sake of making housing available to the poor, and that since then the guberment now requires the bank to get the signatures of three of your deceased great grand parents. Re-financing has been a joke too. I already own the home and have a loan on the house, I'm at the same job as when I bought the house, what is the friggin problem?
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

for the love of all that is good and mighty don't get me started
      ... and may greentree servicing and all those that work for them die a slow painful death.
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Update ..

Looks like all will finalized after all on Nov 9th

I told them I was fixing nothing , and believe me I wasn't .. went to Texas got all my things

and waiting for the 9th to get my funds ..

Mixed feelings..
          sigpic

Comment

it didn't need "Fixing" - house looked to be in excellent shape. The barn damn sure was, F* the house! lol. Hope it works out okay for ya.

Tell them "You're not buying a house jackass, you are buying a man cave with a thing over there for your woman to keep clean and make you sammiches in."

Idiots. I hate having to explain these things to guys. HAHAHA.

j/k - ladies - j/k. Seriously. I'm just saying that to see if y'all will bark or not.
            Last edited by Beagle; November 5, 2012, 09:00 AM.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad View Post
              Update ..

Looks like all will finalized after all on Nov 9th

I told them I was fixing nothing , and believe me I wasn't .. went to Texas got all my things

and waiting for the 9th to get my funds ..

Mixed feelings..
              Glad you "got what you wanted" ie: not fixing a damn thing....

Every house that I know of that got sold, had to fix something... Hope this starts a trend away from entitled feeling buyers demanding the seller make their dream house..

Comment

I had made up my mind that I'd keep it forever before I'd back up another nickel ..

When its all said and done.. My realtor is going to get my customer service repsonse question via a phone call

horrible effort on his part
                sigpic

Comment

my house payment has went up a $150 bucks in two years!!!!!
                  COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman71 View Post
                    my house payment has went up a $150 bucks in two years!!!!!
                    Mine went up considerably, too. I refinanced this year to a much lower interest rate. Knocked 5 years off and knocked $50/month off the the payments.
                    I'm still "upside down", but It would be tough for me to live much cheaper elsewhere - so I'll stick it out and protect my credit.

Comment

Mine keeps going up considerably......because of TAXES!!
                      Last edited by oletrux4evr; November 6, 2012, 05:09 AM.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Home inspections are a joke as well in this area.
                        They're just a tool the buyer uses to get the price down.

When we sold our house several years back we went through the same thing.
                        I told the buyers that the city inspected the house and passes all codes and is ready to
                        move in. I'm not fixing a thing.

My son just sold his house last month.......now it seems the new buyers want everything that
                        isn't nailed down.......flat screen tv's, refrigerators etc.
                        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

VOTE ..ya vote

Comment

Glad it worked out. We bought a nice house out in PA with the intent on living there full time and selling the house in New Joisey, just outside of NYC (wanna talk about taxes?). 2 years later we have 2 houses. Oh wait, make that 3 houses since my Ahole BIL who doesn't work and had no home owners insurance was about to loose his house in a sheriff's sale for non payment of taxes. Guess who paid the taxes?

Anybody want to buy a house in PA for $25K? Needs a little work. We're going to try renting our NJ house in the spring. Our friend who in real estate said we'd have no problems in renting it out in 2 weeks of listing.
                            Tom
                            Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Working...
                            X