Clear All

Yes.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
      Yes.
      Really?
      Y'all need a bigger fix!
      Say? Hmmm maybe June meet so you don't freeze your skinny ass?

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
        WOW! That show was just absolutely completely cool as hell. Like everything else in this world, you never know the whole story until you know it all, all of the the rest of the story.

That was just cool as hell. I'm breathless. That's the coolest thing I've seen in years. That was just too cool. Thumbs up to the Felix Team (Red Bull) and the folks at Nat Geo for putting that show together the way they did. That was just absolutely awesome.
        The show was pretty cool. Made me wonder though, what was Felix bringing to the table that they couldn't have replaced him with one of hundreds of guys who were used to a pressure suit and knew how to parachute?

Comment

Originally posted by Whelk View Post
          The show was pretty cool. Made me wonder though, what was Felix bringing to the table that they couldn't have replaced him with one of hundreds of guys who were used to a pressure suit and knew how to parachute?
          Yeah I wondered too. My take (guess)was Felix was under contract with Red Bull already. Didn't he fly those jet wings across the Grand Canyon or the English Channel or something already, with the Red Bull logo on him?
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
          X