Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Electricity, My Theory Was Right!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Electricity, My Theory Was Right!!!!

I always wanted to do this and was told by so many people it wouldn't work...... Well here's proof it does.....

Last edited by TC; October 17, 2012, 09:18 PM.

"Embedding disabled by request" Got a link Alex?
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
      "Embedding disabled by request" Got a link Alex?
      Here's you go....

This device is not defying any scientific laws! The Law of Conservation of Energy is referring to an ISOLATED system, read here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...

Comment

I thought you were skeptical of religion, Alex. This is a just a religious fraud. Look up the WITTS thing.
        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

This guy calls bullshit - errr.. I mean Entropy. He doesn't look like the kind of guy that would say BS... probably beat you to death with a volume or two on heat loss in a system though.

anybody want to speak to the monster capacitors you can hide in the generator head unit?
          Last edited by Beagle; October 18, 2012, 04:29 AM.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Sorry- not for real. ya just don't get sumthin for nuthin in this real world......
            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

the replies are terrible.
              I bet you need counterbalancers for balancing the balance to counterbalance the counterbalancing for balancing the balance.

setting a balanced motion and feeding it with its own motion only needs a small amount externally to keep it from slowing.

like narrowing balance down to a throttle valve..

old stuff. people are stuck in it... like thinking big power needed for air conditioning.

I was a teen renting a place in the woods, the landlord had this log home built with crazy tall 16 foot windows, very big..exactly in the sun.
              even at maines below zero there were days with nothing needed, and literally a handful of logs for the fire surrounded by soapstone at night.

quite an epiphany. the builder/owner was not even a tree hugger, just wanted big windows.

this got me thinking of something else. if air is the heater and friction, steel needing it to fail like a meteor going into earth...
              my little boxer creeped back up into the mid 30s, no loss of power. wondering what I did, I realized I made the air boot air tight ,added an intake heater external, no recycle heat from engine..

I removed air towards low pressure , from the base, and changed temperature. No intention on gaining fuel mileage..it did that on its own.

still same fuel, and amount allowed to be given. no changes..

alot of things are not getting done, thinking big enough is one of them. A giant fan needed is something wrong with anything.
              Last edited by Barry Donovan; October 18, 2012, 06:48 AM.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

look for the hidden wire. you probably won't see it in the video. But it's there somewhere.
                My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I saw it on youtube, it MUST be true!
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Load does not seem to change on generator when the grinder or drill press are started.

Also he does not flip switches prior to plugging it in to show it is not powered by another source.
                    Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                    1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                    1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                    1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                    1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                    1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

You guys.........seriously..........you act like perpetual motion has been fully explored.

Everyone knows its the energy source of the future.

Go on TC, build your new energy empire and take over the world. Don't forget the evil laugh........
                      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I've been enjoying this book lately...it's a thick one, but you oughta check it out.

Comment

Here's another one......

Comment

Out of purely morbid curiosity, TC what was your "original theory" that this youtube video proves correct? got a link?
                            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                              You guys.........seriously..........you act like perpetual motion has been fully explored.
                              Now keep in mind perpetual motion and free energy are two different things. It's one thing to zero out all the wasted energy and quite another to simply create "extra" energy from nothing.
                              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                              X