Heating Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heating Wars

Especially for Joesfury amusement, being a PA boy and all.

PITSSBURGH DAD!!! I love that guy!!
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
      PITSSBURGH DAD!!! I love that guy!!
      I hadn't seen or known about Pittsburgh Dad until Unit showed me that. It was on a Facebook page and she wanted to know how to post it here. Okay, do this and that and that.

After she posted it, from watching it and looking at a few of the others in that collection, the one about Where Are My Tools did indeed made me laugh out loud. Yes, it DID.

And on an unrelated note, Unit looked over my shoulder just now, and caught me BangShifting, and she asked, "Are you causing trouble again?"

"No Honey, no I'm not. Not tonight."
      Last edited by pdub; October 18, 2012, 05:43 PM.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

It's the opposite around here. In the summer, when I come through the door I want to feel cool and refreshed walking through the door after 8-10 in the salt mines and driving 45 min. in desert heat to gear home. And when its cold out side, I want it mojave warm in the house. Yeah she came up with that no heat till November from her nieces. One lives in Atlanta,and two in Greenville, SC........heats been on for 2 weeks.
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

No fires in the stove untill it rains...
          Nothing like wood heat for WARM!

Comment

Working...
          X