No announcement yet.

Would I be a complete square if........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would I be a complete square if........

If you got the leafs under the front and didn't like it ,you could swap the front axle for a 4x4 one and put a transfer case in it!

Comment

Or how about the gasser look With four wheel drive ;D.But then the weight would be a problem...

Im actually gettin ideas now for one of the Blazers ;D

Comment

Shouldn't be hard to mod a transfer case to handle the power, how else do the diesel guys do it? You should be able to swap the previous gen F100/150 stuff over with little hassle, if not I know that one of the offroad mags just did a solid-axle conversion on their mid-90's F150. OK, no over-the-engine...what about stacks out the back like a LRE? ;D
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Hehe.Im sittin here dreamin of a blazer K5 4x4 without roof and just two racing buckets.

BIG block of course and 4 inch or 2,5 lift springs in front and skinny tires up front,and WIDE tires out back ;D.

Comment

Working...
          X