Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aussie burnouts...random youtube vid...get this guy on Monday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie burnouts...random youtube vid...get this guy on Monday!!

XW GTHO FORD FALCON ,TURN THIS UP , AWSOME SOUND, LISTEN TO IT IDLE AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

Something for burnout maybe? Atleast unlike burnout steve, it's a Ford. ;D

I was over on a Torino forum, and watching some racing at an event called Bathurst, THE GREAT RACE...the guy driving this machine, made me pucker a few times, knew how to really handle his car and motorvate.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Re: Aussie burnouts...random youtube vid...get this guy on Monday!!

Yes that was great loved all the diff body styles . That lil mini was holding his own for awhile!

Comment

Re: Aussie burnouts...random youtube vid...get this guy on Monday!!

I know...tell me about it. For a while there, I thought the mini was going to become a hockey puck...
      Andrew
      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
      X