Problems with site going down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Problems with site going down

I feel your pain DF as our club site had the same issues this past week but it got fixed
    yesterday. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

Comment

Glad its up and running again. Good work... i know you're working your butts off over there

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierGTA
        He's foaming at the mouth Dave I'll try to hold him back while you take care of your end .........lol like I could hold him ........ok....er .... speedjunkie and I will hold him....maybe we need indyshiftman to help too!
        I have been tring to get him to goto cjtv rehab classess................lol

Comment

I hope if or when this site gets bigger, it stays as cool as it's been so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent-OO6.
            It's good to have the 'site up again. Even better to see that 'unique-visitors' count go up. We NEED more Scandavians ;D ;)! ~OO6.
            ;D ;D.Is it actually true that there are a growing number of Scandinavians here?

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
              Can't make it up that steep hill, pulling that heavy load, with that little motor?

computers are just like cars, too much is never enough.
              "Son, that there car site is a Rolls-Canardly; it rolls down one hill, and can hardly get up the next."

You know, maybe we need to get a 4V 351 cleveland to run the generator for the server, then no more blackouts... ;D
              Andrew
              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Or half a SBC . Just kidding . I am wondering just how much of whatever is needed to run something like this........do we have, ya' no what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                X