A picture for TC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A picture for TC

Alex, since you are such a fan of David Vizard, I figured you'd appreciate this pic :-)

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

I can only imagine what was going through your mind with a smile that big.

The only thing that would be better would of been if TunerStudio was up on the laptop!
    Last edited by TheSilverBuick; October 24, 2012, 09:46 AM.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
      I can only imagine what was going through your mind with a smile that big.

The only thing that would be better would of been if TunerStudio was up on the laptop!
      David is a great sport, he was willing to hold up a sign with a special message but, I figured a pic was enough.
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Looks like Tom Arnold..

Comment

There is that guy again doing what other just read about. Not bad for a guy who does not own a pile or lots of piles of junk, or cars.
          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Wow.................

You look EXACTLY like my neighbor buddy from when I was a kid. You and him could pass for brothers today!
            Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Cool, I bet your trip up there has been interesting.
              Nick Smithberg
              www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

damn, he's looking old. But it has been 30 years since I've talked to him
                My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I still have to get the book that generalizes..
                  How to Build Horsepower (SA Design)

being trial and error.. I'd enjoy the read.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post
                    Looks like Tom Arnold..
                    Better than Roseanne, no?
                    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

DV is super cool. This wasn't for a seminar, I was asked to provide EFI tech and tuning support for an engine in upcoming book he's writing. So I got to hang out with a small group of great gearheads and make sure the EFI part went well.
                      Last edited by dieselgeek; October 24, 2012, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Yap it's nice to meet people that are well known in the industry, I've met quite a few over the years, especially back in the Loper days... I plan on attending one of his seminars here in the near future..... Though I won't stand next to the guy thinking I'm something special......... I've talked with John Force on a few occasions over the years, doesn't mean I know everything about Funny Car.......

But hey good for you.........

Comment

I think you missed the point. There is a difference between being invited to give expertise and paying money to sit back and listen.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                            I think you missed the point. There is a difference between being invited to give expertise and paying money to sit back and listen.
                            Honestly who really cares......... I know I don't.......

Comment

Anyone who does actual work?

Comment

Working...
                              X