• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    There's something just not right about that Russell guy
    Must be why he frequents this site....

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
      "Great idea" may be the understatement of the century! I would ride it right now right now.
      That would make for an epic photo
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
        That would make for an epic photo
        I haven't met Chad yet, but I already have to agree. Just a photo, don't need the whole video.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
          Found this on Facebook.......another great idea

an inline four finally in its correct place.

very nice.

just paint it pastels like the original big wheel.
          I drove mine on two wheels and a newspaper took my photo..
          they caught my four year old stuntmans butt in action.

I would actually drive that..looks fun as heck.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

With straight pipes and amplifiers, I don't think it could be any louder on asphalt than the original Big Wheels.

I was working swing shifts, trying to sleep during the day in an apartment complex at the bottom of probably the most dramatic short hill in town. About a hundred yard stretch of pavement about as steep as Mount Washington in Pittsburgh, but this was in SC.

All of the rug rats from the surrounding three counties (there couldn't be that many living in that one apartment complex) would freewheel their Big Wheels down that hill and then fall off and slide on the grass right behind my sliding glass door before they plunged into the creek. daredevil stuff. They were having an absolute kid blast, it had to be fun.

And I was trying to sleep during the day. I had to, but there was no way I could. According to a quackpot arthritis doctor I got in front of many many years later who was trying to give me pills that would knock me out for a week at a time, "Sleep deprivation is the only legal form of torture according to the Geneva Convention." I'm glad Unit was sitting right there in the examination room with me to hear that speech, or she would have never believed me when I told it, and she probably would have run away instead of marrying me.

Okay, back to Big Wheels. They are very loud on asphalt.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
            X